Selecting "I agree” and registering implies you have read, understood and signed this agreement. A copy of this agreement and any updates will be available for download in your account dashboard.
PAYPAL ID - Please make sure your PAYPAL ID (your Paypal email address) is correct.THIS IS HOW WE PAY YOUR COMMISSIONS.
USERNAME - Your username is a unique identifier that is included in your link for your customers to use.
For example: MyShop.TheDrillInstructor.us/USERNAME is what your link will look like. We advise you to choose something easy and marketable. Using your name is permitted but not required.
SIGNUP FEE: We will activate your DCT Account after the non-refundable DCT Admin Set-up Fee of $40 is received (Click here to pay the Fee). This is our pure admin cost to install you into our DCT System. When your DCT Status has been approved and your $40 payment clears, you are then a Drill Corp Team Member.
GET YOUR $40 FEE BACK!
DCT BONUSES: DCT's receive a cash bonus in addition to sales commissions for every new DCT Member they personally refer through the DCT's signup link that registers and is approved.
The Drill Instructor Drill Corp Representative Program Agreement
1. Drill Corp Representative Responsibility: Drill Corp Representatives are expected to maintain the highest ethical standards of integrity, honesty, and responsibility in dealings with Consumers, The Drill Instructor, other Drill Corp Representatives, Leaders and recruiting prospects. As a Drill Corp Representative of The Drill Instructor, we expect that you participate regularly in promoting our products and, if any, meet the minimum sales requirements. We will be checking and contacting Drill Corp Representatives whose accounts show no activity to see how we can help. If we do not get a response within 2 weeks, then we will delete non-active accounts. We will send you two emails and give you ample time to respond before we take action. Simply signing into your back office does not count as activity. Sales must occur in order for your account to be active. If your account gets deleted from our system, any commissions from sales and sub Drill Corp Representatives will be forfeited. Using the Drill Corp Representative account mainly for personal purchase discounts is not allowed.
2. Advertising Restrictions:Drill Corp Representatives agree to protect The Drill Instructor trademarks and trade name. The Drill Instructor prohibits the participation of websites that are determined unsuitable due to, but not limited to, legal and ethical reasons. Possible reasons for this might be websites with pornographic content, glorified violence, those containing human and animal endangering material, or that defame or discriminate a person or a group of people because of their religion, race, handicap or sex. It is also prohibited to send bulk e-mails (spam) that contain links to The Drill Instructor without documented prior consent of the recipient.
If you choose to create banners, ads and/or video ads, please ensure the products you are advertising and the pictures you are using are authorized by The Drill Instructor and are actually actively sold on the site. We do not want to misrepresent or use images that do not belong to The Drill Instructor or images we have not been given permission to use.
3. Customers: Drill Corp Representatives understand The Drill Instructor may release their name and contact information in response to a customer's request for a Drill Corp Representative in their area. The Drill Instructor reserves the right to assure continued service to a Drill Corp Representatives customers if the Drill Corp Representative ceases to be an active Drill Corp Representative. Customer names and addresses furnished by Drill Corp Representative to The Drill Instructor may be used by The Drill Instructor to enhance Drill Corp Representatives business, create new sales opportunities for Drill Corp Representative and generate additional customer sales which may be financially beneficial to Drill Corp Representative. There will be no direct sales from The Drill Instructor to Drill Corp Representatives customer without a commission being paid to customer's Drill Corp Representative, provided Drill Corp Representative is an active member of The Drill Instructor independent sales organization at the time of the sale.
4. Order Processing: All orders placed through your Drill Corp Representative link will be processed by The Drill Instructor. The Drill Instructor reserves the right to reject or cancel any order prior to processing. Only orders that have been fully processed (dispatched) will be listed as "Sales” in your Drill Corp Representative History. In case of fraudulent transactions (for example credit card charge backs), we reserve the right to reverse already credited Drill Corp Representative commissions. You will have access to reports summarizing your sales activity.
5. Sale Commissions: As a Drill Corp Representative, you agree you are an independent contractor, to assume sole liability for compliance with all self-employment, income taxes, levies, reports and to abide by all federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws governing your business. Drill Corp Representatives are not a joint venturer with, or franchisee, partner, agent or employee of The Drill Instructor. Drill Corp Representatives have no power or authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of The Drill Instructor. Drill Corp Representatives understand that all Drill Corp Representatives are independent contractors and are subject to this provision. The Drill Instructor will pay you a sale commission upon successful sale completion in accordance with our Commission Rates. Please note that all commission rates are for reference only and subject to change at any time. The Drill Instructor will provide electronic written notice of these changes. Discrepancies between the commission rate chart and actual commission may occasionally occur. Please refer to any amendments made to the compensation plan. Note: You must be logged in with a registered Drill Corp Representative account to access this information. Commission will only be paid on the total product sale (before tax, shipping charges and the like). As a Drill Corp Representative, no representations regarding potential earnings as a Drill Corp Representative have been made. Drill Corp Representatives acknowledge that earnings as a Drill Corp Representative will depend entirely upon a Drill Corp Representative’s individual efforts. If Drill Corp Representatives do not provide accurate contact information and Social Security Number, Drill Corp Representative commissions will be held until this information is provided.
6. Compliance with Laws: By enrolling as a Drill Corp Representative for The Drill Instructor, you agree, as a participant, to comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a participant of the program. This includes Home Shows and Trade Shows, Exhibitions and any other place you advertise. All orders must be placed online through your link.
7. Terms of the Agreement: The terms of this Agreement will commence upon our acceptance of your application and will end when your account is terminated by either party. Either party of this Agreement is allowed to terminate it at any time, with or without cause in accordance to the above mentioned stipulations. By giving the other party written notice of termination via Mail or Email. Sale commissions will no longer be paid upon termination of the Agreement for orders placed after the termination of the agreement.
8. Modification: We may modify this agreement as well as our commission plan or anything else we see fit to modify at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting an updated agreement or amendments in the back office, or by email. You may terminate your Drill Corp Representative status with us if any modification has been found unacceptable for you.
9. Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Drill Corp Representative Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Drill Corp Representative Program will not exceed the total referral commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
10. Fraud: Any fraudulent activity, including but not limited to, signing up family members or friends as sub Drill Corp Representatives and using them to funnel sales through them solely for the purpose of earning the reward tier commission will cause permanent termination of your account and forfeiture of all commissions.
11. Complaints: The Drill Instructor may notify you via mail or electronic communication of violations or complaints from customers, team members and the like. When a complaint occurs within any The Drill Instructor team member, we will hold a conference call or meeting with all involved to resolve the matter as quickly as possible. In the event you have 5 complaints, your account may be terminated. Commissions will be paid up to the termination date.
12. Jurisdiction: This agreement is subject to acceptance by The Drill Instructor at its headquarters in Simpsonville, South Carolina. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of South Carolina as to all matters. The parties further agree that if any dispute or controversy arises between them concerning any matter relating to this Agreement, which any issues which either party may elect to submit for legal jurisdiction shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Carolina and the parties agree that the proper venue shall be South Carolina.
13. Termination: This Agreement is not subject to alteration, modification or change, except in writing, signed by an authorized executive of The Drill Instructor and shall not be deemed to be changed, modified or altered by reason of any advice, suggestions, guides or sales aids furnished by the company to the Drill Corp Representative. This Agreement shall be effective from the date of acceptance until either party terminates the agreement. The Agreement may be terminated by either party effective immediately for any breach of its provision or by either party at any time.
Personal Note: We are happy to provide an opportunity for you to be successful and to be a part of a respected team. We ask that you maintain professional and tasteful behavior throughout all of your communications in regard to our company, customers, products and team members. Please contact us if you should need assistance or have any questions.
~ Dominic "The Drill Instructor” Esposito